This concept will provide your clinical practice with a stimulating new dimension, giving you an extensive array of treatment options to manage your client with musculoskeletal disorders.
The latest edition of Brian Mulligans book, “Manual Therapy”, now in its 6th ed forms the basis for these courses. So course participants can be assured of receiving the latest information regarding the concept. No previous experience of the Mulligan Concept is required to attend. Participants are given very close practical supervision to ensure high levels of competency and an understanding of technique application through clinical reasoning and patient demonstration. Vaidas Stalioraitis is an International Mulligan Concept Teacher. He will bring both a wealth of clinical experience and in-depth knowledge regarding the evidence base for the Mulligan Concept. For more info please refer to the Mulligan website: http://www.bmulligan.com/
Common Indications for this approach:
- Acute and chronic spinal and peripheral joint pain
- Loss of motion due to arthritic conditions for the whole spine and peripheral joints.
- Post-surgical conditions causing loss of pain free movement, e.g. post scope conditions, spinal surgery
- Hip and knee related musculoskeletal conditions
- Spinal mediated Upper limb or Lower Limb nerve related pain
- Headaches due to neck problems
- Dizziness associated with neck problems
- Acute to chronic ankle sprains
- “Tennis elbow” or lateral elbow pain